Featured Slider

Friday, October 23, 2020

Recycled Teenagers

 Hello!  

TGIF! 

I have a card to share today.  Not to brag, but today is my birthday and I share my birthday with three childhood friends.  I always make them birthday cards.  This is one of I made. Not saying for whom because they may be late getting to them. (Postal service these days, ugh).  I used the challenge from the Less Is More challenge for the layout of my card. AND THEN forgot to link it up to the challenge! 😕

I used a Golden Girls image (Blanche) by Kindred Stamps and colored her with Copics.  The balloon dies are by Lawn Fawn cut from inked up cardstock using Catherine Pooler Designs.  The scalloped stitch die is by Pretty Pink Posh. The sentiment is by Riley and Company. The DP is Garden Party by Pebbles. 

For Following Challenges:






Birthday Blessings!












2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday! And this is one super-fun birthday card. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Bonnie said...

I hope you and your friends had a special birthday, Nance! Love those scalloped shapes and great Copic coloring!