Featured Slider

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #529 - CAS (Clean and Simple)

 Good Morning!


Wow, Thursday crept up quickly once again! I can't believe it's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks already.  I'm hosting again this week and the challenge is CAS.  


Krafty Chicks Challenge #529 - CAS (Clean and Simple)



I had started one card and things kept going and going until I decided it was not CAS.  So, I had to start over.  I used a background stamp and sentiment by Sugar Pea Designs.  I stamped the background with InkOn3 No Line ink.  It gives a nice soft, subtle look all on its own.  I die cut a stitched circle for the sentiment and stamped some leaves that came with the sentiment set around the edges.  I set it on a krafty cardbase.

Now check out  Leanne and Lori's blogs as well as our Guest Designer's, Cheri.  Come play along with us and create anything you wish as long as it is CAS.

Krafty Chicks Blessings!






4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that soft leafy background, Nance! The embossing on the die cut circle is so pretty and the circle sentiment is perfect on the subtle background!

LeAnne said...

I love this...that background stamp is beautiful! So subtle yet very pretty!

Lori Turner said...

I agree - love that background stamp! Very pretty card friend! xoxoox

Leanne said...

I guess we should call you the genius background girl, another wonderful card friend. Hugs, L :)