Featured Slider

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Love Vibes

Good Morning!

I've got two cards to share.  I've been trying out some different techniques and playing with the new Catherine Pooler Release products.  These two cards I used my Gina K wreath builder with two stencils, Off The Loom and Loop Braid from the In The Kitchen Release.  

The first one I used It's A Girl, Be Mine, Sweet Sixteen and Pixie Dust inks by Catherine Pooler.  The die is from CP Designs, In The Kitchen.  The heart die is by Lil' Inker Designs and the emoji die is Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from Love and Stuff by Trinity Stamps.

This one I used the Loop Braid stencil with the wreath builder stencil.  I used eight ink colors: Rouge, Mandarin Orange, Sauna, Green Tea, Eucalyptus, Daydream and Sangria. The circle stamp is from the "Whipped This Up" set and the sentiment is from the "You Did It" set, both by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I added a few clear sequins from Crater Lake Mix (CP Designs).

Both of these cards are 4-1/4x4-1/4 with the inner stenciled layer being 4x4.

Love Blessings!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love the colors and patterns of the layered and turned stencils, Nance!