Featured Slider

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Grow Where You Are Planted

Hello again! 

 I'm trying to catch up on some blogging before I try and catch up on some stamping! (Fingers crossed)
I made this card with the Catherine Poolerstamps Veggies, Please from the In The Kitchen Collection.  My vision was a garden palette.  All of the veggies are from the Veggies, Please stamp set.  The woodgrain background is also by Catherine Pooler Designs. The sentiment is an old one from an old set in my stash.  I really love these veggies and have several more ideas for them - - - once I can get some significant uninterrupted time in my craft room and caught up on other projects as well.  😉

For Following Challenges:


🌽Garden Blessings!🍅

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is making me want a big salad or some vegetable soup, Nance! Your veggies look so ripe and delicious and the woodgrain makes a wonderful base for showing them off!