Featured Slider

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge - #440 Crazy Egg Plaid Twist


Happy Thursday!

It's the 5th Thursday of January!

That means one thing
at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge ----

CRAZY EGG CHALLENGE!

Lori is our hostess and she's seeking a Plaid Twist1


Today is also my mom's 85th birthday!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
HOORAY!

So, in honor of my mom, I made a birthday card with a plaid background---




The foreground is a background stamp by Simon Says that was actually a 2nd generation from alcohol lift technique that I cut down and placed in front of that beautiful lace label by Gina Marie Designs.The background plaid is by Lawn Fawn and the "Hooray" die is by Catherine Pooler Designs that I cut four times in Neenah solar white cardstock and I inked one of them in "It's a Girl" ink by Catherine Pooler.  To finish off the card I added some enamel dots I had in my stash.

Please stop by the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog and check out the rest of the Chicks' Plaid Twist projects.  Then, come play along with us.  You might be our Crazy Egg winner!

Krafty Chick Blessings!



4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this pink plaid and the stacked sentiment! Happy birthday to your Mom!

Tangii said...

Beautiful!! Great colors in that plaid and I love tha front panel and the perfect splash of pink! Happy almost weekend :-)

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty pink plaid!!! Happy Birthday to your Mom too!!

Leanne said...

Who doesn't like Plaid and Pink...OMgosh...in love, great job, and Happy Birthday to your Mom, wonderful.

Hugs, L