Featured Slider

Friday, January 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas - January 2019

Happy New Year!

A new year, 11 new months to work on Christmas cards for Christmas 2019!
That's why we have the Keeping Christmas Blog Hop, to inspire you to create Christmas cards every month of the year.  We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month!!!

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash all ready to go for December 2019!


I have several cards to share with you today.  I created a rainbow of Christmas backgrounds to jump start this year's Christmas card creating.  There are 18 different colored backgrounds using colored cardstock from my stash that was closest to each ink pad (Catherine Pooler Ink).

My plan was to create 18 cards the same just different colors, but as is many times the case, they took another route.  However, I love how they turned out.  All using the same background but all very different.  Ok, I mispoke, because one of them doesn't use the background at all, but as I was putting things together, it just really jumped out at me.

You might want to grab your favorite beverage because you may be here  a few minutes....








I saved my favorite ones for last ----


Now hop along and be sure to visit the rest of the DT's projects. There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!





4 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

Wow! You've been busy! Such fabulous backgrounds and cards! Great job!

Andrea Hastilow said...

Amazing rainbow of background colours, fantastic idea & other examples are equally super gorgeous. Thank you for inspiring me to go make.

Bonnie said...

Way to go, Nance! I love how each one is different and those wonderful die cuts as well as the stamped backgrounds!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW! You are on a roll girl! Just love all your wonderful creations, so much fun.