Featured Slider

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #438 - Tags

Hello there!

It's Thursday!  
And it's the middle of January already! WHOA!

Time for another challenge 
at
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Amy is our hostess this week
and our 
twist challenge is
I wanted to use a new chocolate bar stamp so I created my card around it. I stamped the layered chocolate bar with Sandcastle, Over Coffee and Icing On The Cake respectively.  I used a cardbase I had already added the stitched scallop frame to so I masked off the sides and stamped the Love Note background onto it in Sandcastle ink.  Then I made my tag--I cut five tags, one out of craft foam, one from craft plastic and the rest from 110 lb cardstock. Three cardstock ones I cut out the middle with a smaller tag die two sizes down.  I stamped the chips on the front of the one tag without the middle cut.  Then I stacked all the layers together and glued, placed my sprinkles inside and glued down the back tag layer.  The top tag layer I cut from cardstock sponged with three different pink inks.  I also inked a scrap piece with Its'a Girl to cut out the heart for my sentiment, stamped in Over Coffee.  I finished the card off by adding a brown satin ribbon to the tag and tying it with a piece of pink baker's twine.

Be sure and visit the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog and check out the rest of the chicks' wonderful tag projects.  Then, come play along with us in our Tag twist, you might be one of our next winners or our always Anything Goes challenge.  

Card Supplies:
STAMPS: Love Note background (CP Designs SOA Adoring You); Chocolate chip background (DRS Designs); Chocolate bar (Kat Scrappiness); Sentiment - I Love Chocolate (Kat Scrappiness).
PAPER: Kraft cardbase; Neenah solar white 110 lb; 
INK: Sand Castle, Over Coffee, Icing On The Cake, Party Dress, Be Mine, It's a Girl (Catherine Pooler Inks); 
EXTRAS: Scalloped stitched frame (Poppy Stamps); Stitched rectangle die (Lil Inker Designs);Stitched oval tag die- "Anytime Dies" (Lil' Inker Designs); Heart die (Sizzix Framelits); Pink heart confetti (Kat Scrappiness); Chocolate cake sprinkles (Kat Scrappiness); baker's twine; satin ribbon.

Krafty Chick Blessings!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Adorable, love the color and this tag is so awesome. Yum! Way to go friend! Hugs, L

Christine Alexander said...

love all the chocolate :) awesome card.

Tangii said...

THAT is fantastic!! I love that chocolate bar and those chocolate chips!!!!! I may need to go "shopping" now ;-) Happy weekend friend!

Bonnie said...

I totally missed this one! I love how that chocolate bar turned out and the pink tag with the kisses and sprinkles is such fun! Fantastic card, my friend!