Featured Slider

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #439 Sketch

Hello Thursday!

Boy this week flew by!  

It's time for a new challenge 
at
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Tangii is our hostess this week. 

She has a sketch for us ---

Krafty Chicks Challenge #439 - Sketch


I used Catherine Pooler Designs stamps/dies/stencil to create a Valentine/love card.  The left side is patterned paper from the pack "Smitten" by CP Designs.  The right is a floral stencil I brushed on using ink brush and It's A Girl pink ink (Catherine Pooler Designs).  I created a border between the two with silver washi tape.  I cut the border die twice to give some dimension and adhered some silver glitter washi tape behind it.  The Love You sentiment is a die from the newest Stamp of Approval, Adoring You. I stamped it in Rose Petals.  Then I used Nuvo crystal to add shine to the "You" and Nuvo Glitter pen on top of the "love".  I took a piece of Rose Petal inked cardstock to and cut the small "I do"aTo finish off the card, I stamped and embossed three hearts in silver embossing powder.

Now go check out the rest of the Design Chicks' projects at the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog.  Come play along with us using our sketch twist or our anything goes challenge!


Krafty Chick Blessings!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

A great combination of DP and stenciling, Nance! I love how you've used this layout!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet!

Leanne said...

Love this color friend, and that border at the bottom very cool. Nice word die as well. Great card! Cheers, L :)

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty, Nance! I love the different sides to the card - one patterned paper and one stenciled - gorgeous! Awesome take on Tangii's sketch - have a wonderful week ahead xoxoxo

Tangii said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet! Love, love, love it!!!! Great take on the sketch ;-)