Featured Slider

Monday, September 16, 2024

You Are Sweet and Lovely

Happy Monday!

I have a Sa-weet card to share this morning ---


Freshly Made Sketches this week is a Sentiment focused sketch and I pulled out this lovely old stamp by Lil' Inker Designs yesterday to play along.  Lil Inker Designs is no longer and I really miss them.  It's a good thing I still have several sets by them. 


For Following Challenges:








Card Supplies: 

Stamps: Sentiment - (Lil' Inker Designs).
Paper: Neenah 110# Solar White; Stroke of Midnight patterned paper(Catherine Pooler).
Ink: Cotton Candy, Be Mine, Pucker Up, Aquatini (CP Ink). 
Extras: Pink heart gems.


I'm thrilled you visited my blog. Have a creative day! 
 Come back soon! 💖

Nance 



 

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love that sentiment and the colors you added to it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

I miss Lil' Inkers SO much, Nance - this stamp somehow got by me! Very sweet and OH so lovely use of that sketch!
=]