Featured Slider

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Lucky You

 Well, hello there!

It's been a very long time since I shared anything here on my blog.  Life has been busy in the Salkeld's Sweet Suite.  I have had some crafty time here and there but just haven't spent much time to blog.  Finally, I have had time to even play in a few challenges!

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and so I have made a couple St. Patrick's cards.  Our neighbors have an annual St. Patrick's party and so one of my cards goes to them.  This card I made using the sketch at AAA Cards latest challenge.




For Following Challenges:









Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  See you soon!





2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

That's fun Nance and a great take on the sketch at AAA Cards. I hope the neighbour's party wasn't too loud and if it was you were part of it enjoying the atmosphere.

Luck of the Irish to you too.

KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

PS new challenge kicks off at AAA in <one hour, hope you can join us again.

Bonnie said...

It's so good to see you back in Blogland, Nance! This is a terrific St. Patrick's Day card! Love those shamrocks!