Featured Slider

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Eternal Flame Trio

 I have one more post for today.  As I've been trying to get crafty more regularly again, I've been sorting through ALOT of handmade backgrounds from my stash to finally use.  These cards are from one of those - using alcohol inked iridescent cardstock.  I used the Eternal Flame Cover Plate by Catherine Pooler Designs(CP Designs).  Unfortunately I forgot to use some Press n Seal to keep all the negative pieces in place to stick on the other card base.  So, it took me an entire evening to get them all pieced in the right places for the negative one. WHEW!  lol. And, yes, there is a crystal gem missing on the one diamond birthday card, but that has been resolved.  Just too lazy to retake photos. 



Other supplies for above card: Border die (Pretty Pink Posh); Foiled sentiment word (Pinkfresh Studio); Diamond embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Plain circle die cut (CP Designs) inked in Pucker Up ink (CPDesigns) 



Other supplies for above card: diamond tag die (Pretty Pink Posh); Birthday sentiment, diamond border and diamond shape stamps (Catherine Pooler Designs); Silver metallic ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);  Tranquil and Pucker Up inks (CP Designs), clear gems.




Other Supplies for above card: Circle die cut (Pinkfresh Studios); Sentiment (Catherine Pooler Designs) and Faithful Flutterings stamp set (retired - Catherine Pooler Designs); Tranquil, Pucker Up and Pixie Dust inks (CP Designs).


Thanks for visiting.  Come back soon!







2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your patience is amazing, Nance! I don't know that I would have tried to put those pieces back in. It was worth it though. Now you have three fantastic cards for your stash! Love the new haircut!

Aviator said...

I appreciate the diversity of perspectives you bring to your content. Find everything you need to know about Aviator on our blog.