Featured Slider

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Luck and Love





Erin Go Bragh!

Hello again!
A post for the celebratory St. Patrick's Day.



(Inside of card)

I have been sorting through some homemade backgrounds and wanted to use this alcohol inked vellum background I created.  I used the shamrock dies by Pretty Pink Posh to cut out negatives from a solid inked background (Minted CP Ink) and then adhered it to the alcohol inked background.  Next I decided to make it a full card shaker.  I used some craft plastic to make my pouch.  I think next time I will forage for some discarded stamp set plastic as this plastic was thicker and a little hard to bend.  At any rate, it worked. I added lots of green and yellow gold sequins.  I finished the card off by adding a large Shamrock inked in CP Mardis Gras ink and a sentiment embossed on Deck The Halls ink (CP Ink again).


For Following Challenges:

A Bit O' Green

 
A Bit o' Green


Four Seasons Challenge

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Come back soon!



1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

So wonderfully done, I love how it turned out! Thanks so much for joining us at the Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner