Featured Slider

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #539 - All Occasions

 


Good Morning!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Can you believe it?  ONE MORE DAY! WHOA what a year!

Anyhoo, it's also Thursday and there is a new challenge at Krafty Chicks today.


I'm not sharing a Christmas card today. I have a birthday card instead.

I took December off basically from creating to spend time with my family and since the Hubs was working dayshift and light duty after his surgery in November.  I tell you, when you're used to your husband working nights for 20+ years and then he goes to dayshift for a month, it's a big change.  My routine was completely thrown off!  He is now back to his regular nightshift duties in the ER this week.  My routine is still off.  LOL



Stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the Chicks' project. Then take some crafty time for yourself this week and play along!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!












1 comment:

Leanne said...

Dang friend this is 'hot'. Great card, nicely done. Merry Christmas and have a great day. I look forward to creating and sharing with you in 2021. Cheers!