Featured Slider

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #538 - CAS (Clean & Simple)

 Good Morning!

It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge today.  Leanne is our hostess.  It's our CAS week.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #538- CAS (Clean & Simple)


I've had this panel sitting on my table for months and decided to put it to use finally.  It's a stamp, stamped in Versamark then embossed with white powder.  Then I used Zig brush pens to color the flowers.  The sentiment is a die cut I cut twice in white cardstock and once in watercolor paper.  The watercolor one I smooshed with Grape Crush ink by Catherine Pooler.  Next I stamped it in Versamark and used some purple emboss powder by WOW.  I kept the rest simple using just hues of purple for the background.

Come check out the rest of the team's projects including our December Guest Designer, LeAnne Pugliese.

Krafty Chicks Blessings!





4 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a nice background, and the TY pops...awesome CAS friend, Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

Love these soft purple flowers, Nance! I'm glad you found a home for them!

Lori Turner said...

This is so simple but so much wow factor, Nance! I love it, very pretty!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is beautiful! That embossing is wonderful...and you used my most "challenging" color-purple!