Featured Slider

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #537 - Christmas

 Hello!  Good Morning, Thursday!

It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge today. I'm your host this week!  Our theme this week is Christmas!

Krafty Chicks Challenge #537 - Christmas

I made another card with the alcohol inked holographic cardstock backgrounds I made several weeks ago. I really love that technique.  So easy and leaves such a beautiful effect!  I left this fairly simple so the colors would stand out. The background and sentiment die is by Catherine Pooler.  The tree frame is Memory Box.



Stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the Chicks' projects including our Guestie, LeAnne Pugliese. Then come play with us and finish up your Christmas cards!  It's just two weeks away!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!













5 comments:

Leanne said...

I like this, I may need to copy your card, omgosh friend it is beautiful, love the background colors sure does pop on that white. Way to go! Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

Love the colors in the background, Nance! So perfect with the tree die cut and the white on white textured card base! Hope B & M got there safely and all is well at your house. Vaccines are hopefully on the way!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

I want to come craft with you! Would love to try this technique. Such a powerful WOW card.

Lori Turner said...

Wow!! This card is amazing friend! I need to look this technique up...looks so fun!

LeAnne said...

This is stunning! I need a tutorial on that background technique, it's gorgeous, especially with the white dies in the foreground! Beautiful!