Featured Slider

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #536 - Stamp Act

 Good Morning!

Happy Thursday!


This week sure blew by quickly! I made a list last week for this week of things needed done and I got two checked off.  All my Holiday shopping is now DONE!  Took me three days online but it's D-O-N-E, DONE! LOL    So now I can concentrate on decorating and stamping, not in that order, maybe.

Of course today there is a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, which is why you're here.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #536 - Stamp Act

It's the first Thursday of December, so it's our "Must Have Stamping" challenge.  You must have stamping on your project.  Below is my card, another slimline birthday card with a snarky sentiment by Riley and Company.



Stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the team's Stamping projects.  Also welcome our December Guest Designer, LeAnne Pugliese from Weeinklings.  So happy to have her with us this month! 


Krafty Chicks Blessings!











2 comments:

Leanne said...

Cheers friend, like this card, and nice slimline. Way to go!
Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

A fun card, my friend! Glad your shopping is done and I know your house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I still have a ways to go on all of it!