Featured Slider

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #526 - All Occasions

Good Morning!
It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge today and I'm your host.  I normally host the Christmas challenge, but I had surgery earlier in the month and so Lori and I switched hosting.  Today is our All Occassions challenge.  That means birthday, get well, thank you, sympathy, etc.


I created this card for my Stamp Nation penpal.  I've had this stamp by Lil' Inker Designs for a while and finally got around to coloring it.  I love all those kitties.  I chose a rainbow color scheme for them and then left all the accessories white.


Please stop by the Hen House and check out Leanne, Lori and Robyn's projects.  It's Robyn's last week with us so make sure and give her some blog love!  Then come share an All Occasion card with us this week!


Krafty Chicks Blessings!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Like this so much, so pretty the colors are amazing, someone will love it. Heal up, friend! Take it easy too! Hugs, from the north ;)

Bonnie said...

Wow! What a lot of awesome coloring, Nance! I'm loving all these bright colors!