Featured Slider

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #525 - CAS (Clean and Simple)

Good Morning!

I've been ahead everyday this week.  I have to keep reminding myself today is Thursday, not Friday!  Guess it's wishful thinking.  I've been discombobulated for a week.  I'm blaming it on "post-surgical brain". That's a thing, right? LOL

Yet, because it is Thursday it's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.



My card is all stamping today.  Last month's Stamp Nation Penpal theme was CAS so this fit both CAS bills.  

Please stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the team's projects.  Then come play with us and share a Clean and Simple card with us!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!



3 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow-what a nice card, I like the stamps/colors you used. Very cool CAS card, heal up fast my friend. Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

Such pretty patterns and colors in your hexagons, Nance! Hope that knee is healing nicely!

Lori Turner said...

This one is very cool, Nance!!! I love all the colors and shapes - very neat! Hope your recovery is going good xoxoxo