Featured Slider

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #524 - Christmas

Hello there!  I cannot believe it's already Thursday.

First a holiday on Monday and then I had surgery on Tuesday so I'm all kinds of turned around on my days!  

Yet since it IS Thursday, it's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.



I had some leftover background of the shaving cream technique backgrounds I used last month in another challenge.  So I cut out trees for this week's challenge.  I place them on a sponged blue background with a couple stitched die cut snow hills framed in a wonky stitched rectangle frame.  Then all of that was adhered to a circle background stamp by Hero Arts stamped in Twilight ink from Catherine Pooler Inks.  The sentiment is also from Hero arts and inked in Something Blue CP ink.  I added some clear sequins from Crater Lake sequins by Catherine Pooler.  

Stop by the Hen House and see Leanne and Lori's projects as well as our Guest Designer, Robyn's.  Then come make some Christmas cards.  Christmas is inching closer and closer!


Krafty Chicks Blessings!




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That shaving cream background works perfectly for these pretty Christmas trees, Nance! Hope you're getting back to normal and having minimal pain.

Leanne said...

Dang girl this is cool, Love it!! great job with the trees and the frame, way to go! Speedy recovering friend! Hugs, L :)

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty, Nance! I never would have thought to use this for trees - amazeballs! Hope you are recovering nicely and make sure you take it easy!! xoxoxo