Featured Slider

Friday, September 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas Blog Hop - September 25, 2020

 Good Morning!

It's September 25th!  

Time for a Keeping Christmas Blog Hop.




Did you know Christmas is just three months away? THREE MONTHS!

Have you started your Christmas cards?

Well, whether you have or not, come hop with us and see some holiday inspiration!



I have four cards today.  Actually, two pairs.  I tried out a new-to-me technique of Stamping Faux Monoprint.  Jennifer McGuire has a great tutorial on her blog.  Here are two I did and turned into cards.




     



Now hop along the list below to see the rest of the Design Team's projects:



Kelly Lunceford (Creator)
 Nance Salkeld (You are HERE)


Keeping Christmas Blessings!

7 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

Nance, your cards are beautiful! I love the colors and designs so much, I’m definitely checking out Jennifer’s blog. You did a fabulous job and your last card with unexpected colors is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas inspiration! 😊🎄

Bonnie said...

These Christmas cards are fantastic, Nance! Thanks for the link to the technique. I had missed this one.

Kelly Lunceford said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! The colors, texture and gold details really make these stand out!

Carol H. said...

Gorgeous cards Nance! I love the colors you used--so bright and festive!!

Diane said...

What a lovely selections of colors and designs.

Hugs Diane

Marybeth said...

Oh wow, these are so gorgeous in these colors! Beautiful Christmas cards and you got so many done! The first card Noel is so elegant !

Notes by Nina said...

Wow, a fabulous set of cards and I love the colours.