Featured Slider

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Watercolor Beach

Good evening!  

It's been a while again since I posted more than my DT cards.  I have been doing some coloring and watercoloring and stamping, just haven't turned things into cards yet.  This card, I watercolored the image about a week or so ago and it has been sitting on my table waiting.  So I wanted to enter it in the CAS Mixup.  Tomorrow is the last day to enter so I'm almost in the eleventh hour.

I decided to jazz it up with a bright yellow cardbase that I scored some lines into about mid-way down just for a little added interest.  I also mounted the watercolored image on some bright blue cardstock for contrast.  



For Following Challenges:




Beach Bummin' Blessings!

5 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful watercolored beach scene mounted on colored cardstock for your white area. So pleased you joined us Nance at CAS Mix Up Stencil Beach Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

Loll said...

LOVE the colours of that gorgeous beach scene, Nance. The sunset is AMAZING! Love the blue frame and yellow card base to add even more colour. Bright and fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Bonnie said...

This is awesome, Nance! Love all the bright, energizing colors! I love the blue and yellow that say "Yay! We're at the beach!" It's so good to see you in the gallery, my friend!

HilaryJane said...

This is gorgeous, I love how you have mounted it on the bright yellow with the score lines. What a beautiful scene too. It would be amazing to be there xx

Jo said...

I adore this colourful card, so vibrant and inviting. Every detail is delicious. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!