Featured Slider

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas Blog Hop August 2020

Good Morning!

It's August 25th!

It's time for the Keeping Christmas Blog Hop.

Four months until Christmas!  WOW!



I've been reorganizing my craft room this month.  I discovered I have A LOT of paper!  Not just printed paper pads but handmade backgrounds as well.  So, I decided I'd start trying to pare down this stash of mine.  So today's cards are made with background papers I created a long time ago.  They were created with the shaving cream technique.  I took some tree dies and stamps by My Favorite Things and created some bright and cheery cards.



Please hop through the list below and see what the rest of the Team has created this month for Christmas inspiration.  If you haven't created any Christmas cards yet, it's going to be here before we know it!

Kelly Lunceford (Creator)
 Nance Salkeld (You are HERE)


Keeping Christmas Blessings!


5 comments:

Marybeth said...

I love the gorgeous backgrounds you created for the backdrop of the fun trees! Beautiful Christmas cards, Nance

Kelly Lunceford said...

These are fabulous, Nance! Your backgrounds are really special...the colors and movement! Great job!

Nancy Penir said...

Your shaving cream backgrounds are fabulous, Nance! Lovely with the fun trees. I agree, our paper stashes, both bought and handmade need to be used!!!

Carol H. said...

These are so gorgeous Nance! I haven’t done that technique in a long time, but it’s so fun!!

Bonnie said...

Great backgrounds and perfect for these trees, Nance! Love the colors!