Featured Slider

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #520 - Christmas

Wowza!  Just about the middle of August!  
Where is time going?

Anyhoo, it's Thursday AGAIN already!

Time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge and this week I'm hosting.



This gnome die by Simon Says has been in my NBUS since before Easter and I decided to finally use him.  I created the background using a heart stencil by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I inked it up in Rockin' Red ink (CP Inks).  Then, I stamped snowflakes in white pigment ink on top and set aside to dry while I die cut my gnome and card layers.  The back layer is stamped in Fiesta Blue with the sweater background stamp by My Favorite Things.  I inked up some Fiesta Blue on white cardstock to cut out a second layer of gnome pieces.  I finished off the card with some Nuvo crystal drops and sequin snowflakes.

Come to the Hen House and see what Leanne, Lori and our Guest Designer, Michele have made this week.  Then get inky and create some Christmas cards.  There's only 17-1/2 weeks left before Christmas, ya'll!  Time's a flying even in a pandemic. 

Card Supplies:
Stamps:Sentiment - Christmas Tug of War (Stamping Bella); Snowflakes - Making Spirits Bright and Chillin' Snowflakes sets (Catherine Pooler Designs), Sweater background stamp (My Favorite Things).
Paper: White cardstock - Neenah Solar 110 lb; White glitter paper (Recollections).
Ink: Rockin' Red, Fiesta Blue, Midnight - Catherine Pooler Inks. Unicorn white pigment ink (Hero Arts).
Extras: Stencil - Radient Heart(Catherine Pooler Designs); Crystal drops (Nuvo); Glitter snowflakes (Stash).


Krafty Chicks Blessings!




3 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a cutie with his shimmery beard, Nancy ... so fun against the plump background heart! Anita :)

Leanne said...

Wow yes middle of August yikes, we won't say that "s" word up here just yet though. Nice card friend and I like that gnome, at first they were weird to me, but now growing on me and I like them. Awesome card friend. Hugs! L :)

Bonnie said...

The time sure is flying, Nance! Love the gnome with the arching hearts and the non-traditional colors!