Featured Slider

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #516 - CAS

Good Morning!

Today is Thursday and time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  Leanne is our hostess this week for our CAS challenge.





I used an old stamp from DRS Designs.  I think those "chick" flowers are so adorable and right up our alley at Krafty Chicks! 😉. I had a lot of fun coloring them with Copics.  I spent the afternoon sitting out on our patio in my new "egg" chair and it was sooo nice!  I can now have both of best worlds, a very comfy place to sit outside and do some coloring at the same time.



Check out my fellow Design Chicks' projects over at the Hen House. Then why not join for some crafty time.  


Krafty Chicks Blessings!

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Bonnie said...

Ach! What a great chair and a wonderful place to craft! Love these sweet flowers! What cheerful colors and those little faces are so sweet! Thanks again for all the birthday surprises! You helped to make the day super special!

Leanne said...

I like this card, the coloring awesome and the back ground wowee! Nice chair, let's call it your Queen Chair, wink, wink, ;) Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

This totally is for us! AWESOME card and I love, love, love your outside space to color and chillax...enjoy the rest of your week xoxoxo