Featured Slider

Thursday, July 2, 2020

KCC #514 - Stamp Act

Good Morning!

Thursday sure comes quickly these days!  It's been a very lazy week here for me.  Haven't felt up to par the past few days.  I have polycystic kidney disease and am more susceptible to chronic UTIs.  So a doc visit I probably be making to get an antibiotic before the holiday weekend.  Yay!  Fun, fun. 

However, what is FUN right now is the new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  Leanne is our hostess.

(Must have a stamped image)

My stamped card has mostly stamping on it.  I created a masculine card for the Hubs for our 30th wedding anniversary last month.  I Googled it and the color for 30th anniversary is green and the traditional gem is pearl.  So I made a green card and used Perfect Pearls on part of the stamped background.  

Did you also know that there are 10,950 days in 30 years?? 262,080 hours, 15,724,800 minutes and 943,488,000 seconds.  That's A LOT of TIME! But there's no one else I would have wanted to spend ALL THAT TIME with than my hubby. 😁

Go by the Hen House and see Leanne and Lori's projects and also our Guest Designer's, Helene. Helene is guesting with us again for July.  Yay!  Then come play along with us.  


Krafty Chicks Blessings!


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on 30 years! I love this dark green with the hexagons and fun stamping in the background! Hope you feel better soon.

Leanne said...

Awesome card and I am sure he loved it. Congrats on 30 years, wonderful. Hugs to you L:)

Anita in France said...

Cool and graphic and wonderfully masculine, Nancy ... the pop of red in the heart contrasts beautifully with the green! Anita :)

Lori Turner said...

Congratulations on 30 years my friend! I am sure Dave loved your card, it's awesome - love that deep green color! Hope you're feeling better soon xoxoxoox