Featured Slider

Thursday, July 9, 2020

KCC #515 - Christmas

Hello!

It's Thursday!

This week has zipped by way too fast!  Of course, I also kept thinking Tuesday was Wednesday so maybe that's why.  Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

This week is our Christmas challenge and I'm the host.



I'm in a rainbow mode right now and found this background in my stash.  And I've been trying to do the 30 Day Coloring Challenge this month too.  So, I colored these cute geometric Santas by Hero Arts with Copics to match my rainbow background.  You can't tell, but I used my Nuvo glitter pen on their hats and beards.  I backed it all on some geometric patterned paper by Catherine Pooler Designs. 


Be sure and stop by the Hen House to see Leanne and Lori's projects and also our Guest Designer's, Helene.Then come play along with us.  

Krafty Chicks Blessings!



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

It's so hard to keep up with what day it is! But Christmas is going to be here before we know it! Love the bright rainbow colors and the fun geometric Santas! What a fun card, my friend!

Leanne said...

Another awesome background and what a cool stamp. Love those colors. Way to go friend! :)