Featured Slider

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #510 - Stamp Act

Good Morning!

Today is Krafty Chick's first challenge of June, Stamp Act, hosted by Leanne.


Krafty Chicks Challenge #510- Stamp Act
I made this card for my father-inlaw's 83rd birthday.  He used to have a Vespa when growing up in Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, South Africa.  So my husband requested a card with a scooter.  I created the brick wall by using a brick stamp three times in Samba ink by Catherine Pooler Inks. I stamped the sentiment on top in Versamark.  I colored the scooter with Copics.  Added the "smoke" stamp and the embossed Dad sentiment.


Stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Team's projects and welcome our June Guest Designer, Helene!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

I like this card very much, kinda missing my Dad today, and it is a nice feeling seeing this one. Like that background. Scooter makes me smile. Thanks friend. Hugs! L :)

Bonnie said...

Love this turquoise scooter, Nance! Great job on lining up those bricks!

Lori Turner said...

The turquoise scooter is awesome! Great card friend! xoxoxo