Featured Slider

Friday, June 26, 2020

"Fur" Dad

TGIF!

I actually have a non-DT card to share.

I've been creating here and there, mostly coloring images, creating backgrounds, just not much fitting final cards together other than for my DT responsibilities and a few special cards. Hopefully I will get more final products done soon. I did manage to finish this one ---

I made this for my Hubby from our cat, Annabella and our grand-dog, Ellie, who lives with us now.  I love how it turned out.  I just love this stamp set, Peeking Pets, by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I colored them with Copics.  The patterned paper is from the pack, Hipster, and the photo die, Instant Happy are also by Catherine Pooler Designs.  The "Father's Day" sentiment is from the CP Designs stamp set, Hey Mister.



Inside --



Dad Blessings!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is perfect and looks just like Bella and Ellie! I know Dave got a big kick out of this!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is adorable! Love the Polaroid look to the framed animals.
Thank you, Nance, for visiting my blog today. :-)