Featured Slider

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas Inspirational Blog Hop - June 25th

Good Morning, again!

Today is June 25th!  

That means one thing on my blog and many others', time for a Keeping Christmas Inspiration Blog Hop!



I'm a little late posting today.  It's been one of those weeks. Who knew you could have so much going on without even leaving your house? I had started my project and then things went awry.  Nothing bad, just too many things all requiring attention at the same time.  Ever have days or weeks like that?  

Anyway, below is my final project.  I had one thing in mind and then I wound up with something totally different.  I set the other thing on the back burner for now.  


Not alot of fuss for this one.  Makes for a good masculine holiday card.

Be sure and hop through the list to see the rest of the Team's projects for this month:

 Nance Salkeld (You are HERE)

Hope you enjoy our hop this month.  Be sure and come back next month on the 25th for new inspiration!

Please stay healthy and safe during this pandemic.  xoxo

Keeping Christmas Blessings!

8 comments:

Connie said...

Love all those little faces!
I'm sure they all have licks and happy barks for everyone!

Bonnie said...

A fun Christmas card, Nance! Love all these dogs wishing a merry Christmas!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh Nance..... this is so adorable and I love that its in black and red! I love this idea you have inspired me!

Nancy G said...

These pups are adorable, love your colors and your placement, so sweet!

Carol H. said...

Paw-some card Nance!! Such a wonderful design too! Love it!

Darnell said...

Aw, your card is adorable, Nance! A great design for any gender and any age! I hope things calm down and you don't have any more of "those" days for a while! I hate it when they happen! Keep well. Hugs, Darnell

Pat said...

Love what you did here with those Christmas dogs...love it!

Notes by Nina said...

Darling card Nance, I love all the sweet little furry faces.