Featured Slider

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #505 Anything Goes

Hello Thursday!

This week has seemed to fly by even in Lockdown.  Spring is at least alive and well in North Carolina and the pollen down.  Had the windows open the last couple of days and it has felt wonderful!  I just wish the low humidity and mild temps would stay all through the summer, but alas, we are in the south and that won't happen.

Anyway, it's the 5th Thursday this month and that means one thing at Krafty Chicks Challenge, the Anything Goes Challenge!  I'm hosting too!


I am sharing a card I made for a Stamp Nation penpal.  It's bright, colorful and cheerful. We all need lots of bright colorful cheerfulness right now.  I used pattern papers, a rainbow die and word dies by Catherine Pooler Designs.  The stitched scallop border is by Avery Elle I believe and the heart dies are Sizzix.

Be sure and stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Design Team's projects.  Also, check out Bobby, our Guest Designer too.  It's her last week with us. She has shared such fabulous projects over the month.  It's been a thrill to have her!  


Krafty Chicks Blessings!


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

It is bright, colorful and cheerful, Nance! Hasn't the weather been nice! A little wet this morning though.

Leanne said...

I love bright colors and happy cards, this one is so awesome friend. Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

So cheerful Nance! The weather has been "ok" here - nice sunny days but the wind has been chilly...have a wonderful weekend friend xoxox

Bobby said...

I love how you made your rainbow heart look like the ones on the patterned paper, Nance. Your card is fun and festive. Thanks for inviting me to be your guest. It's been fun and introduced me to a new challenge.