Featured Slider

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas - April 2020

Good Morning!

It's April 25th, which means it's the day for the 
Keeping Christmas Blog Hop.


This is an inspirational Christmas blog hop full of Christmas cards, tags, bags, other Christmas paper projects to inspire you throughout the year to help you get in the  mood to create Christmas cards all year round so by the time Christmas comes, you have quite a stash already made and ready to sign and mail. 

I thought it would be fun to create Christmas cards with a non-Christmas stamp set.  So, I used a new stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs' Monthly Club Sursee, Fun Forest. The sentiment is from "Driving To The Holidays" by Flora and Fauna.  I created five cards in five different color combos, including a couple that could be used for masculine cards.  Once I chose my color combinations and layout, it really didn't take that long to create these. The card bases are Neenah 110 lb Solar white inked up by swiping the ink pad along the edges. 









Now, hop through the DT list below and check out all of the wonderful festive cards by the team.:


Hope you enjoy our hop this month.  Be sure and come back next month on the 25th for new inspiration!

Please stay healthy and safe during this pandemic.  xoxo

Keeping Christmas Blessings!









9 comments:

Bonnie said...

You knocked this out of the park with not one but five cards! Love the different color combos!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Each of these are amazing! I love all of the different color combinations! Great job!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous set of cards Nance, I love all the different colours.

Carol H. said...

Each card is so pretty Nance! I love all of the different colors too!

Ebrown said...

So cute! Awesome idea to make into Christmas theme. Love it!

Nancy G said...

Fun cards, I feel like I am walking in the woods! Love the colors you chose.

Lori said...

What a fabulous set of cards! I love each and every one of the color combinations. Couldn't pick a favorite if I tried!

Marybeth said...

Nancy , I love how you turned the trees into Christmas cards, and the variety of colors are beautiful ! So nice when you get so many completed too! Thank you to your husband and you. Take care!

Renee Thompson said...

Oh I just love these! Great job with all the different colors.