Featured Slider

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #502 Christmas

Good Morning!

It's Thursday so that means a new challenge is up at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  I'm the hostess this week and being the 2nd week of the month, our challenge is Christmas.




I created a shaker card for this week.  

My mojo has been missing lately and I've been struggling to create.  Have to say I'm not thrilled with this card myself but I hope it brings a bit of sparkle in someone's day.  

Stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Team's holiday cards.  I know it's just about Easter, but it's never too early to add to your Christmas card stash.  So come play along with us!

Krafty Chick Blessings!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love these festive bright colors, Nance! Shaker cards are such fun!

Leanne said...

Very pretty, and I like all shaker cards yours is so nice. Sending love hugs and stay safe friend. Hugs, L:)

Lori Turner said...

I think this card turned out awesome, friend! I love the bright, cheery colors! Have a safe weekend xoxox

Bobby said...

I love the stitching around the ornament, Nance. I also love a great shaker and the colors in it are fabulous.

Erica R said...

Grreat reading