Featured Slider

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #501 Stamp Act

Hello April!


It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge! Leanne is our hostess and since it's the first week of April, it's our stamping challenge.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #501 Stamp Act

My card ---

I used the Peeking Sloth stamp by Impression Obsession.  I created a tropical fence for him to peek over using a border stamp from the set, Good Vibes by Catherine Pooler Designs. I first stamped the sloth.  Then I masked off the paws and repeatedly stamped the border stamp in Eucalyptus CP ink to make the fence.  I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock strip.  I colored the sloth in using Prismacolor pencils.  It was my first big go at using the pencils, a gift from the hubs for Christmas.  I need some practice, but I like how it turned out.

Now go to the Hen House and see what the rest of the Design Team has created and welcome our Guest Designer for April, Barbara (Bobby) Hagan.  I know you have seen her cards around.  She is on several Design Teams, including Just Us Girls. 


Krafty Chick Blessings!



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wouldn't it be awesome to see a sloth peeking over your fence, my friend! Wonderful job of coloring! It looks like you are enjoying those Prismacolor pencils. I've been thinking a lot about you guys and hope you are all well. Miss seeing you in person to color.

Leanne said...

I love this card, and your coloring is awesome great job friend, and again love this card, made me smile! Hugs, L

Tangii said...

One of my fave sentiments and I LOVE that sloth <3 <3 Sooooo stinking cute girl!

Lori Turner said...

This card is so appropriate for these times we are in - so cute!!!

Bobby said...

Great job with the pencils, Nanc, giving him a nice furry look.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Bravo, cette carte est magnifique.
Je suis impressionnée par son réalisme.
Amitiés.
MaryannG