Featured Slider

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #452 - Color Palette

Hello Everyone!

It's Thursday so you know that means a new challenge over at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

I'm your hostess and I have a color palette for our twist!


My card ---
I've been doing a little more stenciling these days and so I did with my card for today.  I used a stencil by Simon Says with blending brushes and blended CP Inks Coral Cabana and Mint To Be. Then I made some masks for my stenciled images so I could stamp a background around them.  I used the script background stamp by Catherine Pooler in Mint To Be.  I stamped the sentiment by WPlus9 in Mint To Be on a stitched banner to adhere to the middle of the card with foam adhesive.  Finally I die cut the "mom" sentiment from white cardstock, versamarked it and embossed  it with Oyster emboss powder.  I did this three times to get a very creamy metallic look.  Finally added some green sequins.

Please stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the Design Team's colorful projects, as well as that of our April Guest Designer, Bonnie Klass, and leave them all some blog love.  Then play along with our Color Palette Twist this week.  

Krafty Chick Blessings!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Just love it, great job, the background is so pretty, and such a sweet sentiment! So awesome. Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

Your stenciling is so smooth and pretty, Nance! Love the script stamping and the embossed Mom! What a pretty way to use these awesome colors! Thanks for asking me to Guest Design this month!

Tangii said...

Wowzers Nance! THis is wicked pretty!!!!! Such a great design!! Love the techniques you did and you totally rocked them!! Have a great weekend <3

Lori Turner said...

Wow...I need to do more stenciling - this is GORGEOUS Nance! xoxoxo