Featured Slider

Sunday, April 7, 2019

A Pineapple, Flowers and Birds!

Good Evening!

It's been a while since I posted other than my team posts.  The Hubs is away in California visiting our youngest son, Ben, so I've had a little staycation of my own.  I've finally gotten more time to just play around in my craft room.  I also spent a day with my friend, Bonnie Klass, who showed me a "new to me" technique that is just so cool!  I came home and the next day I made oodles of backgrounds with it!  The technique is a baby wipe technique using photo paper, distress oxide inks and baby wipes and of course stamps.  Check these out...



I'm in love with this first one with the pineapple...




Crafty Blessings!


2 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

it's a fun technique isn't it :)
I agree your pineapple background is wonderfully colourful :)

Bonnie said...

The sentiment stamped over the pineapple finishes it off perfectly, Nance! It was a fun time and I love the backgrounds you've done at home. Beautiful cards!