Featured Slider

Thursday, November 29, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #431 - Crazy Egg/ATG

Happy Thursday!

It's also the 5th Thursday of the month!

That means an extra challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks ---- and not just any challenge ----

The Crazy Egg Challenge!

It's hosted by Tangii!



This was a double duty card, for Crazy Egg and a card swap at Stamp Nation. I love how it turned out.  I used the Layered Landscape stamp set by Neat & Tangled and the balloons are from Love Is In The Air stamp set by Catherine Pooler.  I used Catherine Pooler inks and embossed the sentiment with white WOW embossing powder.

Stop by the Hen House and check out the other Chicks' projects, all very cool and very different for this Crazy Egg challenge.  Leave them some blog love and then come play along with us as it's all Anything Goes this week!

Crafty Chick Blessings!


4 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the colors and those mountains are so pretty, like getting inky so much fun, great card friend!

Julia Aston said...

Well these mountains are definitely an illustration of the words - purple mountain majesty, Nance! what a great view the people in those hot air balloons have!

Bonnie said...

This has me humming "purple mountains majesty"! A beautiful scene, my friend!

Lori Turner said...

I am really loving those mountain stamps!!! Gorgeous card Nance!!!! Have a wonderful weekend friend!