Featured Slider

Thursday, April 26, 2018

4CC#400 Less Is More/CAS Twist

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new challengeat

Lori is our hostess this week 
and 
it's our 400th challenge!

Lori is looking for a Clean and Simple Twist ---


For my card I decided to pull out a NBUS die I've had for a while now, the stitched kite by Lawn Fawn.  The kite and bows were cut from some cardstock inked with Picked Raspberry and then stenciled with stars.  The sun I cut from gold cardstock and  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed with gold emboss powder.

Stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the chick's projects, and give a thank you to our Guest Designer, Helen for her fabulous projects this month!  Then, share your own creation with us, since we are always Anything Goes and even give our twist challenge, CAS, a try!

For Following Challenges:




Crafty Chick Blessings!


5 comments:

Leanne said...

BAM!! it has wow factor, love the dies you used and the sentiment is awesome. These CAS freak me out, but when seeing yours woweee! Way to go! Hugs, L

Bonnie said...

Love that sunshine, Nance! Such a happy spring card!

Christine Alexander said...

fun spring card with your Kite flying through the sky :)

Claire said...

Lovely card, the kite looks super with the little pink bows flying up through the clouds x

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous CAS card, Nance! I love your use of die cuts and the colours are so pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x