Featured Slider

Thursday, April 5, 2018

4CC #397 ATG + Flower Twist

Good Morning, Thursday!

Boy this week just flew by!

It's already time for a new challenge
at
4 Crafty Chicks!

We are always an "anything goes challenge", 
but every week we also offer a twist option to the challenge 
for you to try or not, your choice.  

Leanne is our hostess this week 
and 
she has chosen the twist of "Flowers".


Here is my card, full of flowers ---
My week has been hectic but, unfortunately not  very crafty yet.  We've been ripping up carpet, laying tile, painting door frames/moulding, moving things around, getting some new decor.  I guess you could say we've taken "spring cleaning" to a whole new level this year.  LOL . We have family coming to visit next week so we have a deadline to get these things finished.  However, I feel like the mess is multiplying, not decreasing and I'm sooo exhausted! If that weren't enough, we are finally getting new soffits and gutters today, which were delayed from last fall. I know it will look a lot better in a few days but it's like the list lengthens everyday.  I told my teamies I'd share pics so that will be in a post coming soon.  I won't hijack this one.  So, check back in a few days.

Now, please stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Design Chicks' projects and visit their blogs and leave them blog love.  Then, why not get inky and join us this week, either ATG or play along with our Flower twist!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Card Details:
STAMPS: Flashy Florals-(My Favorite Things); Sentiment-Big Greetings (My Favorite Things).
PAPER: White cardstock - Neenah 110 lb.
INK: Smoky Slate, Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up)
EXTRAS: Inside/Out Stitched Senitment Strip die (My Favorite Things); clear gems; Clear Wink of Stella.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:


Crafty Chick Blessings!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow friend, love these bold colors, and of course gorgeous card. Way to go! Have a great day! Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

Your flowers are so pretty and I love that sentiment peeking through! Neat die! I hope the work at home is going smoothly and you'll have it done in plenty of time. Can't wait to see all the changes!

Tangii said...

Um, holy snickerdoodles you have a full plate!! Very cute card, I love the colors and that layout is fabulous! Have a great week :-)