Featured Slider

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties January 2017 New Release Party!

Happy Sunday!

January Release Party
is here!


The new stamps/sweet cuts are in the shop!

New Products & Links:

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Hop through the Design Team below and check out their fabulous projects.  So many wonderful projects!

Nancy Salkeld(You are HERE)

Here's my card ---
I made my background by cutting out cloud masks then sponging a blue sky.  I used some leftover watercolor paper from my rainbow clouds of yesterday to make the balloons.  I stamped the house in Versamark and used white emboss powder.  I really love how it turned out.





Hope you enjoyed our Release Week reveals.  Come back tomorrow for the Release Rewind for more super goodies from all the team!  

Make sure and check out our January Challenge too:


You could be our next fabulous winner!

PAPER SWEETIES BLESSINGS!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

6 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Nance your card is gorgeous! The sweet scene reminds me of the very first movie I ever took my son to see in the theatre: UP! Awesome coloring! Such a sweet card!

Bonnie said...

I love how it turned out too, Nance! The watercolor balloons are so vibrant and I love white embossing on Kraft for the house!

Maria said...

Creative card with the house and balloons...very pretty!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love those watercolored balloons! Your pretty card reminds me of one of my favorite movies "Up"!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! Such a SWEET Card!! =)

Lilian said...

I love this card! So cool!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio