Featured Slider

Thursday, January 5, 2017

4CC #332 - Paper Scraps

Happy Thursday!

Happy New Year!

 Today is the first challenge of the new year over at 
4 Crafty Chicks!



Leanne is our hostess this week and she wants us to use our paper scraps!  We are also having a Guest Designer call!  Woohoo!  You could win a guest design spot with us!

If you're like me, you have a ton of paper scraps in boxes and bins that never get used.  I have way too many paper scraps, it's embarrassing. Every year I say I'm going to use them first but it doesn't happen.  

What I decided to do was use a cutting plate from Lil Inkers Designs with some of my paper scraps.  This is a cool plate, because when you turn it horizontally there is a heart.  See for yourself...

I dug out various scraps of pink to use and had to place them various places.  I have to admit it then took me about 90 minutes to arrange them and fit them all in!  LOL  Yet, I love how it turned out with the raspberry heart bursting through.

Now go check out the rest of the Chicks' projects at the Hen House for more inspiration.  Then link up your paper scrap project and play along with us!

Crafty Chicks Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Perfect card love the colors and papers awesome! Way to go!

Bonnie said...

A very clever way to use some snippets! Love that pieced heart! Happy New Year, my friend!

Tamie said...

Nance I am with you on the boxes of scrap paper. I have hoards of them😏I have been trying to go to those boxes first. This template is totally awesome. The heart is fabulous and I love how you added love to it you made this challenge look super easy.
Hugs
Tamie

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....what a sweet card. Love all that wonderful pink!

Georgiana said...

Love how you used all those scraps. Neat hidden heart too!

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty girl! LOVE that die ... you may have just enabled lol