Featured Slider

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Sending Rays of Hugs



Hello Tuesday evening!

My week has not begun as I had hoped/planned.  I made this card on Sunday before everything began spiraling downhill.  I was finally getting a little more creative mojo flowing. Isn't that how it always goes?  


I was suppose to be at work Monday and take the dog to rehab after and instead, I spent that morning at my doc's office getting diagnosed with a bladder/kidney infection. NOT convenient! lol. Since then, I've been mostly sleeping due to the antibiotic and pain meds.  However, this evening I did manage to watch a Stamp Nation card class and do this blog post. 

All the stamps and dies are from the February Release, Boho Trends from Catherine Pooler Designs.  Background layer was in my stash - that I had inked with Minted ink by Catherine Pooler.  I stamped it with the Call Me Ray background stamp and embossing ink and embossed in WOW Fine gold embossing powder.  The background of the word die, the Butterfly Buddies, and the middle cardstock layer were from cardstock inked with Deck The Halls dye ink.

I also am finally managing to play in another card challenge - Color Hues.


Hopefully I'll be able to finish up a few more cards I had started later this week.  First, it's back to the doc tomorrow. 

Hugs and Blessings!



















 

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Loving all that beautiful gold embossing Nance, and it's a perfect resting place for those lovely die cut butterflies!! You've used our color combination just beautifully and this whole card SHINES!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Challenge, and sure hope you're feeling better soon! Marcia (DT)

Nancy said...

Such a gorgeous card, Nance! I adore the gold sunray and the added butterflies! You did a great job showcasing our colors at Color Hues. So sorry you have been under the weather and I hope by now you are good as new. Take care!

Cindy Beach said...

I sure hope you're feeling better, Nance, it's so great that you played along with us at Color Hues! The green and shining gold work so well together on your pretty embossed card.I love those delicate butterflies!

Stef Perry said...

I'm so glad you were feeling well enough to make this card, because it's a beauty! I love the mint green combined with that fantastic gold embossed sun (and what a great name for the stamp!) and the pretty delicate butterflies are the perfect accompaniment. So glad you decided to play along with us at Color Hues!