Featured Slider

Monday, March 13, 2023

CIC #564 - Bees Reminder


Happy Monday!  

Wasn't spring coming? I thought it was but, yesterday it was snowing in central NC!  Not a lot but still, obviously it was cold enough for it for a bit.  March is always a fickle month, weather wise.  Talk about your "march madness"!  hahahaha

Today begins our 2nd week of our Bee theme challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.  Here is another card I created for this week...

We also have a sponsor - 



They are providing two prizes for two different winners!  

I used three different images on my card, from their generous set they gave the team.  

I also cased a card from one of Whimsy Stamps' Designers card using one of the Revealers dies that I have and used for this card. I love how the card came out with the Pixel images.  I chose colors of Copics to color the images that matched my background paper (Catherine Pooler Designs).

Stop by the Cupcake blog and check out more inspiration from the rest of the team.  Then why not join us creating your own "bee themed" project!  

Just Bee-cause Blessings!



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love this plaid paper and the fun die cut! Another fun bee card!