Featured Slider

Monday, March 6, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #564 - Bees

Hello again!

It's the first Monday in March!  Time is marching on and at least here in the south, the weather is feeling very springy.  And had to pull out my allergy meds since that wonderful greenish-yellow pollen has arrived in North Carolina! 🤧 🌸🍃

Today is a new challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. 


Our theme this fortnight is BEES.  I guess that's pretty fitting for the present conditions here at least with the pollen.  I have seen quite a few bees buzzing around the last few days as the plants begin to bloom again.



We also have a sponsor, Pixel Paper Prints, who has been very generous in giving us the cutest digital images.  My card (above) is using about five different images - the two bees, the adorable honey dripped heart and the heart shaped lines. I created my little scene placing the bees nose to nose on top of the heart.  I colored them with copics and placed them on a patterned paper background.

 Our sponsor:



There will be 2 lucky winners this challenge


Prize 1:  4 Digital stamp sets from Pixel Paper Prints, 50% Coupon on a single order with no limit on the number of items) and Permanent 25% off discount to my shop.


Prize 2:  2 Digital stamp sets, 35% Coupon on a single order with no limit on the number of items) and Permanent 25% off discount to my shop.

*(Be sure to read and follow our Rules to be eligible to win)*


Stop by the Cupcake blog and check out the rest of the team's inspiration and then come play along showcasing bees  on your project.



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Sweet looking card there teammate! I like those little bees...Awesome card, have a great day! Cheers, L :)

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable. I LOVE how you colored in that heart!!! Your sentiment is fantastic!!