Featured Slider

Monday, August 1, 2022

Treat Yo Self - Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #549 Week 2

Good Morning! Glad you're here!
 It's Monday and also August already. 
July sure flew by at least for me.

It's also Week #2 of the Frozen Treat Challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.



I have to confess, I haven't worked with digital stamps for a while even though I have a nice file full of them. I had a lot of fun coloring these digis by PJ Moore.  How cute is this Chillin Bear Digi?   Orange creamsicles and orange PushUps are two of my favorite frozen treats and so I had to give him an orange creamsicle to lick!  

For my background behind my bear, I used patterned paper, Summer Dreams by Echo Park cut with the Comic Burst die by Whimsy Stamps.  The word die is by Stamplorations that I cut from teal self watercolored paper in my stash.  The watercolor frame and backdrop was also in my stash, both which worked perfectly together and for this card.

Our Sponsor:


Be sure and stop over at the Cupcake blog  to catch all the Design Team's inspiration and get all the information on our sponsor, PJ Moore.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I hope you visit again soon!

Ice Cream Blessings!








No comments: