Featured Slider

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Hello Beach!

Hello!

How about a pretty tropical sunset to end the weekend?

Here's a colorful, tropical card perfect for summer!



I miss the beach a little even though I don't like going in the summer.  I'd rather go in late spring or the fall when it is less crowded and less heat.  Living within 3 hours of the coast, you'd think we'd go for several day trips even during those times.  However, we've only been for two days so far this year.  Maybe in the fall there will be a long weekend trip to get my beach walking fix.  TBD. 😉

For Following Challenges:




I'm glad you stopped by for a visit and hope you come again soon!

Tropical Blessings



1 comment:

Quillish said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous card, Nance! Love your beautiful sky and the silhouette mermaid, is so cute! Thank you so much for taking time out and joining us at the photo inspiration challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani.