Featured Slider

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

The New 30

Hello there 
and 
Happy Wednesday!


I have a card to share...

Embossed Resist, Stamping, and Die Cuts

I am scooting in just in time for the challenge at CAS Mixup Challenge.  I keep doing that it seems. LOL 


My panel was created by white embossing the Folk Floral background stamp (CP Designs). I cut it apart to use in smaller panels. Then, I sprinkled three colors -Limoncello, Suede Shoes and Mardis Gras of  Catherine Pooler Color Bursts by Ken Oliver on a gel plate, spritzed with water and smooshed it onto the stamped cardstock. I wiped off the excess and let it dry.  Sentiment is from The Rabbit Hole Designs' Sassy Birthday set. I framed it with the negative of a postal die (CP Designs).  

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come again soon!

Embossed Floral Blessings!




3 comments:

Loll said...

Love the colour bursts over your embossed folk art, Nance! Such great colours! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful emboss resist coloring for your folk art image, Nance. Loved how you used your die cut negative for the framing, your colors and sentiment. TFS and so pleased you joined our CAS Mix Up August Emboss Resist Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

Bonnie said...

What a great image and these colors are bright and fun, Nance! So glad you shared with us at CAS Mix Up!