Featured Slider

Monday, July 18, 2022

Just Hi - Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #548 - Color - Week 2

Good Morning, Monday!

Welcome to my blog!  I have a new post for the 2nd week of the color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.


I used a new flower stamp and stencil set for my image.  I stamped it then used the various layered stencils with dye inks.  I inked up some cardstock in the same inks, It's A Girl and Sambo.  I die cut the Sambo cardstock with an oval die for the red oval trim and also the sentiment strip, on which I stamped the sentiment in Midnight.  I finished it off by die cutting a "hi" die cut in black a several times for depth and added some metallic pearls.



Come check out our challenge and play along with us.  You have until July 22nd to share your project with us.

Friendly Blessings!

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Paint A Flower - Camellia (Altenew); Hey, hey, hey set - (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock; Black cardstock from my stash
Ink: Midnight, It's A Girl, Sambo, Eucalyptus (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Layered Stencils - Cameilia (Altenew); Oval die (Ellen Hutson); Silver metallic pearls (Pinkfresh Studio).


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful flowers, my friend!