Featured Slider

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Brave Enough To Fly

 

Good Evening!

Hope your week has been going well.  Posting a card this evening that's been sitting on my table for a week now waiting to be posted and finally getting the chance to do it.


I've had the butterfly panel in my stash of UFO backgrounds.  It was created using the baby wipe technique with distress oxide inks.  I finally had the perfect opportunity to turn it into a card this last week for the Color Hues Challenge, which is Red/Blue.  So here it is!  And now I waited to almost the last minute(again) to blog it and enter into the challenge. Better late than never! LOL

For Following Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I hope you visit again soon!








4 comments:

Nancy said...

This is such a cool card, Nance! So glad we gave you the perfect excuse to put it on a card. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues and have a wonderful day!

Karen said...

Glad you had time to pop this fun card in our gallery! Hope you'll be back to join us again soon. Thanks for sharing at Color Hues!

I Card Everyone said...

Had to stop over for a closeup! It's even more beautiful ENBIGGENED! lol
You know by now that I'm a sucker for a butterfly card - this one is as patriotic as they come! and I love the sentiment, too. I speak these words to every butterfly we 'bloom' from our front porch! Anytime now we'll have our first of the season!
Thanks so much for Playing Cards with us at Color Hues, Nance!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a perfect use for this background, Nance! Love this sentiment and the butterflies!