Featured Slider

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Happy Snowflake -Tic Tac Toe #140 - Guest Designer

Hello there!  

I have a special post today.  I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week, TTTC #140!  I want to thank the whole TTTC Design Team for the opportunity to Guest with them.  This board gave me so many ideas I couldn't decide at first which column or row to choose.  


In the end, I chose the first column with Plaid, Layers and Die Cut to make my card.

I used some new dies by Pink and Main, that I bought recently, for my card. The Peppermint cover die is with what my background is created with some cute plaid patterned paper, by My Favorite Things, peeking through. That awesome layered/stacked snowflake dies are also from Pink and Main.  The snowflake layers are cut from cardstock I inked up using my Catherine Pooler inks in Deck The Halls, Rockin' Red, Lime Rickey and Be Mine.  They matched perfectly with the plaid paper.  The sentiment die is also by Catherine Pooler Designs.

I had so much fun playing in this challenge, I made another card to play along again as well. Look for it a little later!

I hope you will check out the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.  There is a new board every Thursday with lots of exciting elements to choose. And if you're like me and sometimes stuck on what to create, this challenge is a great jumping off point to get those creative juices flowing again.

I am also playing this card in a couple other challenges:





Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog today!

Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blessings!











5 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, I love your choice of colours. xx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Nance your colourful snowflake and background plaid swirls are fabulous - such a colourful and cheery Christmas card! So glad you are able to guest with us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week - looking forward to seeing what else you created with this week's board too!

Bonnie said...

This is so bright and happy, Nance! Love that plaid!

Darlene said...

So unique and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.

Darnell said...

Hi Nance! Congratulations on being Guest Designer! Vicky has chosen a very compelling set of rows and columns which I plan to come back to, even if the challenge has closed ~ so I can understand how you had a lot of fun with ideas! I love the plaid design you created! So festive! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! And Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Darnell