Featured Slider

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Summer Veggin'

 Good Morning, Sunday!

I finally am getting to spend more time in my craft room.  It seems like my cats spend more time in there these days than I do!  I'm just thankful they don't try and get all inky unchaperoned.  LOL.  I have a non DT card to share this morning.  I'm playing in the Global Design Color Challenge today before it closes.


I decided to go veggie for my card.  I'm using the Veggies Please stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs, stamped in Green Tea, Sweet Sixteen and Royal Treatment inks also by Catherine Pooler.  In fact, everything on my card, stamps, dies, ink are all Catherine Pooler Designs.


The inner panel is a stencil I made from a Trellis Cover plate by CPD inked in Sweet Sixtenn.  The scallop die is inked in Royal Treatment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will return again.

For Following Challenges:


Card Supplies:
STAMPS: Veggies Please; Good Times Bits and Borders (Catherine Pooler Designs)
PAPER: Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
INK: Green Tea, Sweet Sixteen, Royal Treatment (Catherine Pooler Designs)
EXTRAS: Trellis cover plate - cut to use as stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); Sunshine mini cover plate outer dies (Catherine Pooler Designs); Coordinating dies for Veggies Please stamps. Basket die (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Summer Blessings!











2 comments:

Bonnie said...

These colors are so pretty and perfect for your basket of veggies, Nance!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Eyecatchingly fantastic design. I'm wild about the marriage of inky black and soft, sweet garden hues here. What a strikingly gorgeous combo for this charming veggie themed card.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life